Hi all - new member

New to the BMW i4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
DonH

Post by DonH »

So picking up my new i4 tomorrow lunchtime, this will be my first electric car. Whilst I’m very excited I’m also a little nervous ( I.e. range anxiety etc).
I’m sure I’m going to have lots of questions, some will be a bit daft I’m certain of that. My first question if you don’t mind. Who should I open accounts with for charging up the road, there seems to be lots of different options.

DonH

Post by DonH »

So picked the car up,it’s the i4 m40, so far I’m impressed. I think I made a mistake in the configuration as I missed the electric seats with auto folding mirrors. Coming from a jaguar I was a little shocked it wasn’t standard kit. Car drives superbly, is comfortable and of course quieter than the jag.
I think my only gripe ( which I was unaware of) is that you have to go online and pay for things like speed camera, auto headlight dimming and variable speed cruise control. I honestly thought they were part of the packs.
Other than that first impressions are positive.
I have around 800 miles to drive from Monday through to Thursday so I will post my experiences of charging etc when I get home next weekend.