New to the BMW i4 Forums? Introduce yourself here
4monks

Post by 4monks »

Hi - M340i going to i4 M50... i hope.

Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

Welcome to the forum! I think you’re our first proper member 👍

Will this be your first electric car too?
Dan

Post by Dan »

Welcome from a fellow newbie :)
Major Jasper

Post by Major Jasper »

Another newbie - picked up link from Bimmerpost! Have an i4 M50 on order via lease.
Neilsafc

Post by Neilsafc »

Another newbie here also. I have a M50 on order. Been told the first in the north east but salesman’s licence and all that.

M50 Brooklyn Grey
Sports seats
Shadow line
Comfort pack

I did fancy the 20” wheels but the loss of range meant it wasn’t really an option for me.

Hello all.
4monks

Post by 4monks »

Rob wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:24 pm Welcome to the forum! I think you’re our first proper member 👍

Will this be your first electric car too?
It will indeed - test drove a Model 3 P - bonkers performance but inside, so-so. I hope BMW sort the delivery schedule, else this would be my next stop.
4monks

Post by 4monks »

Neilsafc wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:56 pm Another newbie here also. I have a M50 on order. Been told the first in the north east but salesman’s licence and all that.

M50 Brooklyn Grey
Sports seats
Shadow line
Comfort pack

I did fancy the 20” wheels but the loss of range meant it wasn’t really an option for me.

Hello all.
Nice spec. Same on the wheels. The 20" wheels look amazing - 285 rear section, extra flair on the rear wheel arch, but ouch... minus 50 odd miles. I went for the std 19" wheels. Also: Brooklyn Grey, Tech Plus Pack, Comfort Pack, Black with Blue Stitching, Piano Black, Individual Lights Shadow Line, Individual high-gloss Shadow Line with extended contents
Major Jasper

Post by Major Jasper »

Is my first EV so have been properly 'geeky' looking at different cars and options. The i4 actually saved the day (well on paper and info available!).Have gone for the M50 -

Portimao Blue
Vernasca black with blue stitching
Comfort pack
Tech plus pack
Visibility pack
Sunroof

Was looking at the 20" wheels but the drop in range made a no go - was originally looking at the i4 40 for the range but when specced it worked out at just ÂŁ10 a month cheaper than the M50......er no brainer!! ;)
Rob
Site Admin

Post by Rob »

I have 20" wheels on my current BMW and whilst they look nice it also makes the ride firm, guessing as well as the drop in range it will have the same effect on the i4 too?